Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:501 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Director - Waste Management (12-30 yrs)
Candidate must be Fluency in French
- As Waste Management Recycling you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing customer sites with regards to the waste disposal, identifying and implementing new and best practices to provide a first class customer service and account management service.
- As Waste Management Recycling Account Manager/Contract Manager you will also explore new business opportunities by agreeing and developing new and existing services.
- The role operates within the constraints of the client's contract and each solution must meet your employers health and safety priority with regards to its people and customers and the environment.
- Pricing is agreed by the business however there is some negotiation scope with regards to third party suppliers.
- This role is a regional, hands-on role involving the use of many personal skills such as relationship management, negotiation and self management.
- There is a need for innovative thinking and is solution driven.
- With the ability to build key internal relationships at all levels up to Senior Management within the business across a number of departments as well as the ability to build key relationships with external organizations
- In the role of Waste Management Recycling Sr. Director you will also strive for continual improvement in performance of the contract to the advantage of the client and the business related to targets, recycling & resource initiatives, legislative compliance and health & safety.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.