HR Consultant at Human Capital Consultancy Services
Views:59 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Electrical/Electronics Design Engineer - PCBA (5-10 yrs)
Job Description Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevents future issue
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do Responsibilities and duties
- Work on electrical projects for product engineering.
- Continuously work on the analysis and electrical design of the PCBAs. Address life cycle risks to ensure continued production of products. - Identify EE component life cycle threats and address same with appropriate alternates (drop-in alternates or redesigns).
- Perform necessary technical analysis Simulations on P spice, LT Spice, create technical review documents, update design files in OrCAD, PADs print and perform technical review with team.
- Review and document the component design, compliance and reliability requirements.
- Drive Failure analysis for components and associated corrective actions, using internal and external resources across global supply chain.
- Create test plans and perform (or support test lab) necessary testing to validate change.
What You Need Experience/skills required
- Bachelor's in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in Circuit design (analog/digital/power) and layout design knowledge.
- Experience in working with in OrCAD Schematic capture, Allegro, PADs, Silicon Expert etc.
- Experience in performing design simulations using PSpice, LT Spice, SI analysis tools.
- Experience in medical device and design for EMI/EMC.
- Knowledge on medical EE design standards will be a big plus.
- Familiar with Industry standards JEDEC, IPC, IEC standards.
- Ability to interact with Cross functional team (electrical, mechanical and operations) and external partners and suppliers to define and implement reliability activities and corrective actions.
- Clear thinking and good documentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.