Senior Electrical Engineer - Heavy Engineering (1-14 yrs)
Role: Sr. Electrical Engineer - Heavy Engineering
Type: Full Time
Job Description :
- Experience in electrical circuit design along with load calculations and wire selection.
- Experience on any electrical schematic creation tools, more number of tools is an added advantage.
- Experience in building Electrical CAD library of electrical components and schematic artifacts.
- Ability to Work independently on routing 3D wiring harness and create and modify drawings as per the Engineering Change Requests
- Experience on packaging of electrical components and integration of Mechanical and Electrical sub systems.
- Experience with any CAD Data management tools like Team center and Wind-chill.
- Strong knowledge on electrical standards like IEC, ANSI, etc..
- Experience in Zuken E3, EPLAN, Capital Harness are added advantages
- Proficiency in Cabling, Pro/Manufacturing, Schematics will be an added advantage.
- The Engineer will be responsible for Developing electrical system schematics and design of electrical systems in 3D including wire harness routing and harness form board layout manufacturing drawings