Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Industrial Automation & Robotics Company
Views:150 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer (10-14 yrs)
Designation : Embedded/Sr. Embedded Hardware Professional
Min Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Location : Gurgaon
Experience/Technical Skills :
1. ME / MTech / BE / BTech in Electronics / Communication Engineering with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in Digital board design for wired and wireless communication
2. Responsible for the overall Hardware design of the product with specific focus on new product engineering for creative development of products. This will include design of the power electronics circuits and microcontroller based embedded systems.
3. Coordinates with Project Coordinator/ engineering leaders, Marketing Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing personnel to develop the products in an organized and expedient fashion.
4. Extensive experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing in Electrical / Industrial applications.
5. Demonstrated ability to technically lead, work with cross functional teams & provide solutions.
6. Strong in embedded hardware product design and support - Analog circuit (Op Amps, Filters, ADC, DAC's and Sensor), Digital Circuit - SPI, I2C & UART.
7. Must have hands on experience linear / Switched Mode Power Supplies & drivers.
8. Must have hands on experience on Electrical lab tools e.g. Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, function generator etc.
9. Should have hands on experience on hardware architecture design, feature & performance specifications, 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers based designs.
10. Should have hands on experience in wireless hardware design for Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Bluetooth etc.
11. Good knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design & EMI/EMC.
12. Should have hands on experience on tools like ALTIUM, PADS, ORCAD, etc.
13. Hands on experience in defining the system / subsystem specifications, designing the architecture and requirements for complex systems.
14. Should have ability to influence and drive people / activities on complex technical issues.
15. Strong knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances UL /IEC / RoHS / REACH etc.
16. Hands on experience on various Communication protocols like RS232, SPI, I2C, USB, Ethernet, wireless etc.
17. Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for prototype developments, external labs for testing etc.
18. Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Electronics Engineering or related field from an accredited college or technical institute.
19. Design, Develop and manage assigned modules within schedules/milestones
20. Review deliverables with stakeholders