Director at Ecoprosus India Private Limited
Views:148 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Energy Auditor (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Calculate the potential for energy savings.
2) Identify any health or safety issues related to plan weatherization projects.
3) Collect and analyze field data related to energy usage.
4) Verify income eligibility of participants in publicly financed weatherization programs.
5) Compare existing energy consumption levels to normative data.
6) Identify and prioritize energy-saving measures.
7) Quantify energy consumption to establish baselines for energy use or need.
8) Recommend energy-efficient technologies or alternate energy sources.
9) Perform tests such as blower-door tests to locate air leaks.
10) Measure energy usage with devices such as data loggers, universal data recorders, light meters, sling psychrometers, psychometric charts, flue gas analyzers, amp-probes, watt meters, voltmeters, thermometers, or utility meters.
11) Inspect or evaluate building envelopes, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
12) Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost savings.
13) Analyze energy bills including utility rates or tariffs to gather historical energy usage data.
14) Analyze the technical feasibility of energy-saving measures using knowledge of engineering, energy production, energy use, construction, maintenance, system operation, or process systems.
15) Determine patterns of building use to show annual or monthly needs for heating, cooling, lighting, or other energy needs.
16) Educate customers on energy efficiency or answer questions on topics such as the costs of running household appliances or the selection of energy-efficient appliances.
17) Identify opportunities to improve the operation, maintenance, or energy efficiency of building or process systems.
18) Oversee installation of equipment such as water heater wraps, pipe insulation, weather-stripping, door sweeps, or low flow showerheads to improve energy efficiency.
19) Prepare job specification sheets for home energy improvements, such as attic insulation, window retrofits, or heating system upgrades.
20) Examine commercial sites to determine the feasibility of installing equipment that allows building management systems to reduce electricity consumption during peak demand periods.
21) Inspect newly installed energy-efficient equipment to ensure that it was installed properly and is performing according to specifications.