Senior Energy Engineering Manager (14-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- The job as Senior Energy Engineering Manager is a senior engineering and management position for our India operations. The position includes engineering and business management functions as more fully described below.
- Along with the engineering skills described below, this position requires staff management, coaching, understanding business requirements, engagement with the company's accountants, bank and legal staff as necessary. We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong integrity, inter-personal skills and leadership ability to lead staff and grow existing operations.
- The Senior Energy Engineering Manager will report to the Principal Head.
- The duties of the Senior Engineer are in general described as follows but may include additional duties as assigned by his supervisor at US office.
Business Management :
- Manage company business including invoicing and accounting
- Develop budgets for all projects needing support from management.
- Provide project accounting duties for all projects assigned by supervisor using company tools and methods
- Learn company processes and procedures within 30 days of start at company
- Attending skills training and meetings as required
- Conducting capacity planning and projections
- Compiling related reports and data sheets as required
- Training other engineers and project managers as necessary
Project Management :
- Acting as project manager on all types of projects offered by the Management.
- Manage multiple or complex projects
- Lead projects that are being executed by engineers
- Manage complex and diverse teams to complete the work contracted for by the company
- Support the development of the project management and engineering service provided by the company
- Conducting or assisting with development of deliverables
- Provide QC of the final deliverables that will sent to the US office and customers to ensure quality and contractual compliance
- Conducting site visits to collect data from facilities when requested
- Provide all project related leadership as defined by the US supervisor on an ongoing basis
- Developing new analytical tools and delivering advanced technical training
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports and other deliverables
- Performing QA/QC process as needed on a timely manner
- Presenting results to the US team or customers and acting as the main conduit for customer feedback and suggestions
Energy Engineering :
- Manage and execute eQUEST (and similar software ) data modeling by engineers
- Provide excel based energy analysis for commercial and industrial energy systems
- Manage engineers completing regression and inverse modeling techniques to develop energy baselines Commissioning
- Lead the development in writing pre-functional and functional performance tests
- Participate in writing Cx and M&V plans and other Cx documentation
- Participate in writing SOOs and other design documents as required Performing other duties as required
Ideal Candidate will possess the following :
- Successful candidates will have a mechanical engineering degree and a business degree with at least 15 years of experience.
- Good Knowledge and communication skills in English.
- Thorough understanding of energy engineering, controls, and PLC
- Leadership and mentoring skills
About Enpowered Solutions :
- Enpowered Solutions is a leading energy, engineering and commissioning company founded by seasoned energy industry executives in 2013. The Enpowered executive team has over 20+ years of energy engineering and program management experience, each, and we employ a staff of highly degreed, trained, and experience staff. This deep bench of experience is made available to all of our projects.
- Through this collaborative and supportive culture, each and every project receives the highest caliber of review and rigor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.