Senior Recruiter at HRX Consultants
Views:62 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Air Quality (5-10 yrs)
Job Requirements :
We are accepting applications from candidates with the following qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Science, Engineering, Environmental Management, or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in air quality dispersion modeling using TAPM, AERMOD, CALPUFF, road modeling software (e.g CAL3QHCR, etc).
- Experience in GRAL and WRF would be beneficial.
- Experience in the development of emission inventories (air pollutants and greenhouse gas)
- Experience in air quality monitoring
- Experience in developing air quality management plans and recommending mitigation strategies
- Excellent technical writing ability, for both reports and proposal submissions
- Experience with GIS is preferred. Experience in coding (e.g., python, R) would be beneficial
- Experience in greenhouse gas, carbon accounting, emissions accounting would be beneficial
- Market awareness with business development experience
- Ability to communicate complex environmental issues to a wide range of audience understanding
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Candidates should also possess demonstrated skills, experience, and knowledge in the following areas:
- Leadership and Organizational Development
- Legislative / Regulatory Compliance
- Expert testimony