Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager - Purchase - Hydro Dynamic Parts (6-12 yrs)
Job title : Sr. Engineer / Asst. Manager
Primary duties :
- He will be a part of Operative Purchase and will report to Operative Purchase Head.
- Follow Supply chain strategy. Familiarity with Just in Time techniques.
- Resolve supply issue to reach SOTIF (Safety Of The Intended Functionality) goal. Interaction with Suppliers for timely delivery of Material.
- Exposure to manufacturing environment and drawing study a must
- Responsible for Rejected and rework material replacement. Should co-ordinate with QA, Stores, Order Center and Finance on day today basis.
- Should be versatile with import of goods and related activities
- Purchasing of imported parts / Supplier Management / Conflict Management / Negotiation skills / Interpersonal skills / Team work
- Just In Time / Lean Manufacturing / Kanban system / 2-bin system
Exposure to Quality standards like ISO 9001 / ISO 14000
- Exposure to Navision ERP system
- Exposure to ERP system, preferably Navision.
- Familiar with Import Purchase Orders handling process in ERP environment
- Expertise in Master data parameters and to maintain data in system for new parts and existing parts when changes are required
Qualification : B.E.,/B.Tech., Mechanical
Experience : 6 to 8 years- experience in Purchase of parts for Hydro dynamic Couplings, Couplers and Gear boxes for Railway, Commercial Vehicle products