Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager - Steam Turbine Commissioning (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Knowledge of Dismantling, inspection, realignment, assembly and commissioning of steam turbines components.
- Knowledge of steam turbine erection activities.
- Knowledge of commissioning and testing activities of oil steam, HP Hydraulic system, vibration monitoring system, control system activities.
- Knowledge of commissioning and testing of steam turbine cycle equipment; like heaters, condenser, pumps, vacuum system etc.
- Ability to estimate / decide the requirement of spares for machines
- Ability to maintain adequate Documentation for turbine technical data before dismantling, at time of assembly and re-commissioning etc.
- To ensure that the order received from customer for spares and service are technically clear
- Knowledge in pre commissioning activities for steam turbines and in turbine tripping systems (hydraulic, mechanical and electrical etc)
This position is responsible for technical direction and supervision leadership for safely site activities of installation, operational maintenance, testing, commissioning and startup activities of Steam Turbines and its auxiliaries system accordance with engineering best practice and contractual work scope requirements .