Recruitment Manager at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:469 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - CoE - Power Transmission Components/Products (3-6 yrs)
A creative engineer to work on design engineering calculations for various power transmission components/products. Engineer to work in multidisciplinary team to generate and develop next generation ideas and products. Quick Learner and agile to switch between product domain as per organisations need.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Execute design calculations to provide support to NPD/VAVE solutions.
- Create standard work procedures while working with global product group with high standards of self-explanatory.
- Generate new concepts and designs
- Develop design calculation tools or documents to be used for simple to complex calculations.
- Will be responsible to generate complete design solution and technical reports
- Any other job duties as assigned with a wide degree of creativity
- Should be able to reverse engineer the product to enhance product performance/reliability.
Experience / Skills :
- BE / B. Tech /ME/M Tech ( Full time) in mechanical engineering from reputed institutes with 70% or equivalent of passing grades in the qualifying degree . Preferably from NIT/IIT.
- Min 3-6 years of working experience in relevant engineering industry post completion of qualifying degree.
- Strong mechanical engineering fundamentals with hands on design calculations in machine elements like, gears, shaft, keys, splines, pins, bearings, structural components etc.
- Strong design calculation knowledge on fasteners and related standards (ISO/VDI etc.)
- Understanding of manufacturing process like machining, welding, casting forging etc.
- Understanding materials and heat treatment process and knowledge of materials properties for design calculations.
- Basic QC tools knowledge and documentation experience for QMS
- A team player, should be able to cooperatively work in multi-disciplinary team and self-motivated.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, (Power Point, Excel, Word, Access).
- Team work, presentation, project management, and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of FEM tools, design calculation tools like, Abaqus, kissoft/kissys etc. preferable.