Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Ventures HRD
Views:177 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Engineer - Connectivity Bench Validation - Auto/Auto Ancillary (4-8 yrs)
- Supporting component validation for Telematics Module and Radio
- Understanding the Connectivity test plan and execute the validation
- Participate in issue reviews/Triages and tag the validity, ECU/Component, appropriate severity etc.,
- Log issues in bug tracking tools on time pointing the right issue resolvers
- Interaction with geographically distributed teams
Education : Bachelor's / Master's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 4 to 8 years of Experience on connectivity and infotainment components validation
- Hands on experience in using test tools: CANoe, CANStress, RF signal generator/recorder, power supply, oscilloscope etc.
- Strong communication, Problem solving and Analytical skills are essential.
- Good programming skills in C or CAPL/XML
- Cluster and Radio validation experience with an Automotive OEM or Tier-I.