Senior Engineer - Design & Development (6-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Production
Experience : min 6+ years Experience in designing of foundry tools & equipment.
Work location : Chakan in Pune
Key skills required :
1. Unigraphic (NX) software, Auto cad knowledge must
2. Creo 3d software & Stimulation software
3. Tool room design ( die, mould & pattern core box knowledge )
Job Responsible :
- Responsible for first time correct at customer end & internal.
- To reduce development cost for new projects and develop tools in house.
- Responsible for development rejection at less than 5%
- To select the improvement project,
- Responsible for Casting trail & development
- Responsible for Casting APQP & PPAP
- To calculate cavity and weight for RFQ.
- Responsible for Pattern shop Activity, Pattern & core box correction, Tool maintains etc.
- Responsible Foundry Tool design (Pattern, core box,(shell, cold no bake & co2), Gating design & core mask etc..)
- Extract core and Pattern model generated. Decide on pattern parting line and overall pattern configuration.
- To freeze the gating design based on simulation result.
- To maintain Records and follow procedures/ process as per the control plan under ISO/TS 16949: 2009 AND ISO 14001:2004 Requirements.
- Responsible for Internal audit ISO/TS 16949: 2009 as per audit Plan.(CFT member)
- Design engineer,Foundry tool design,CREO software,gating & simulation software,Designing of Foundry equipment,Foundry Tool design, Tool room design, Mold design,Designing of Pattern & core box,Gating design & core mask, pattern parting