Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:126 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Electric Vehicle System (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Responsible for the Electric vehicle system level requirements for Charger, BMS, Battery, Cluster, MCU & Charging infrastructure. In collaboration with the hardware, software and mechanical teams, you are responsible for the following areas :
- The development and control of system requirements on projects, including to traceability to lower level requirements and test artifacts.
- Preparing and maintain artifacts to demonstrate compliance to product, safety requirements & standards, including collecting artifacts from other teams.
- Knowledge on Charging protocols, safety standards and familiar with E&E components.
- Preparing system requirements, DVP, DFMEA for EV components like Charger, BMS, Battery, Cluster, MCU & DC/DC Converter.
- Create technical documents such as manuals, reports, specifications.
- Prepare product features and functionalities requirements.
- Ability to understand E-architecture and selecting the proper architecture E&E design components.
- Analyze and understand system requirements, system architecture requirements and development of EPT subsystem requirements and creating a database of requirements specification at platform level.
Required Skills :
- Experience in the EV components design, development and validation of EV system components.
- Experience with automotive industry standards preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with technical contributors, projects leaders, executive management and customers
- Experience in detailed analysis, feasibility studies, performance analysis
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the requirements, including any relevant approvals and compliance requirements
- Charging protocols & Communication protocols - UART, I2C, SPI, CAN network
- Hands on experience in vehicle control function requirements
- Hands on experience in MCU hardware and software requirements
- Hands on experience in BMS hardware and software requirements
- Hands on experience in system & vehicle peripheral requirements