Senior Engineer - Electrical (1-14 yrs)
Role: Senior Engineer - Electrical
Type : Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designing of core ROV sub-systems including power management (power converters), propulsion (motor controllers), illumination, vision, communication and associated embedded systems, following internationally recognized standards.
- Analysis and evaluation of circuit designs generated by the team.
- Manufacturing, assembling and testing of the modules in accordance with standards and protocols.
- Study and programming of digital, analog and embedded electronics.
- Selection of appropriate electrical and electronic hardware, in compliance with the requirements of the ROV.
- Development and execution of maintenance and continuous improvement strategy for existing products.
- Preparation of product reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing the information.
- Maintaining a database of design & manufacturing processes, testing protocols, failure logs, repairs and BOM through effective documentation.
- Support in vendor selection and vendor management.
- Achieve research and development objectives of the company.
- Carry out requirement analysis and feasibility of designs for functionality, reliability and manufacturability through his/her prior knowledge and experience with such engineering systems and from familiarity of modern techniques of fabrication
- Ability to plan and optimally execute projects through effective time management
- Assure product quality by designing testing methods for finished products, establishing standards and confirming to existing standards