Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:183 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Engineer - Electronics Validation - Electric Vehicles (7-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
Role : Sr. Electronics Validation Engineer
Location : Ahmedabad
Company : Electronic Vehicles
We are looking for a talented Sr. Electronics Validation Engineer to join our world-class team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. In this role, you- ll work as an Sr. Electronics Validation Engineer and work closely with cross functional teams to determine various testing activities. You- ll focus on defining test strategies, test plans, test cases, and overall component level testing of our electronics.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Plan and Execute Durability, Electrical and Functional Validation Testing Activities for component level testing of our Electronic Control Units.
- Develop test scripts and test fixtures to support validation testing activities.
- Establish traceability using requirement management tools and version control.
- Develop test strategy, test cases, review functional and environmental test plans.
- Participate in Bill of Design assessments, CTS, DFMEA, PFMEA, DVP&R, CTR, etc.
- Provide data analytics from tests conducted
- Develop, maintain, and enhance technical documents, templates, and tracking of BoD, BoM, CTS, DFMEA, ADV Toolbox, Drawing Templates, and Lessons Learned
- Create test development schedules and test execution schedules
- Investigate test failures through data analysis and failure reproduction.
- Responsible to identify and assess potential risks that could impact project timing, cost or quality
- Continuously look for ways to improve the safety, performance and customer satisfaction with Matter products.
- Collaborate with various Electrical Engineering and Design teams
Skills and Experience :
- 8+ years- experience in testing automotive or consumer electronics
- 8+ years of related experience working in design and development of electronics products
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar fields.
- Experience in laboratory testing and equipment: Bench level, thermal chambers, vibration tables, EMC, etc.
- Functional Safety experience (ISO 26262) is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Automotive communication systems such as CAN, CAN-FD, LIN.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications, electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Labview, TestStand and CAPL programming skills (preferred)
- Ability to analyze product requirements and determine test strategies
- Great collaborative communicator with the ability to solve the root cause analysis
- Ability to work cross functionally with various Software, Electrical, and Design teams
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with cross functional teams