HR Recruiter at synergy resource solutions
Views:4 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Embedded Firmware - Electronic R&D Services (4-5 yrs)
Greetings from Synergy Resource Solutions, a leading IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are hiring for a global Electronic R&D Services company providing services such as PCB Design, Hardware Development, Firmware Development, Technology Research, Product Engineering Services, New Product Development, Product Re-Engineering, Product Sustenance, and Manufacturing to a number of industry verticals such as Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, Automation, Home Automation, IOT, Security & Surveillance, Aerospace & Defence, Cloud and Mobility.
Job Title - Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer (Linux/AOSP)
Location - Ahmedabad
Experience : 4 To 6 Years
Job Timing : 10: 00 AM to 07:00 PM
- To Analyse domain specific technical or low level requirement and modification as per end customer or system requirement.
- Perform software testing including unit, functional and system level requirement including manual and automated
- Write firmware for the specific System module.
- Write integration Code and make push requests to the git repository.
- Performs code peer-review following coding guidelines and static code analysis
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
- Documenting technical deliverables like software specifications, design document, code commenting, test cases and test report, Release note etc. throughout the project life cycle.
- Follow defined process for software Development life cycle
- Provide technical support to Team and contribute towards their Growth
- Generate Reusable Code that can be contributed towards Teksun's Code bank.
- Get hands on with new Technologies and Skill to keep yourself updated.
Required technical skills:
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++
- Linux boards bring up kernel level programming skills, device driver development is a must.
- Experience with adding custom sensors, camera and LCD
- Familiar with HAL, native security, SELINUX, JNI, OOPs concepts
- Experience in Application Framework Building
- Hands on experience with Qualcomm based SoCs and alike.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent debugging skills and hands on with the coding
- Object oriented fundamentals and design
- Reading schematics, datasheets, technical reference manual and Silicon revision sheets
- Using tools like Logic Analyzer, DSO/CRO, Spectrum Analyzer.
- Used Confluence, JIRA, GIT, SVN, bit-bucket, etc.
Good to have:
- Exposure to edge computing.Experience in Automotive Domain.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms like AWS, AZURE or Google cloud
- Power Management for Low Power devices
- Experience with Android, Java, and Kotlin