Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:3 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer/Engineer/Environmental Consultant - Chemical (3-6 yrs)
Senior Engineer/ Engineer - Environmental Consultant (Chemical)
- Data collection as per checklist.
- Form I, PFR, EIA report prepared for various sector-specific projects as per MoEFCC Guideline.
- Prepared TOR application and Environmental Clearance Application.
- TOR/EC presentation before the EAC/SEAC.
- Prepared EC and TOR compliance report.
- Prepared NABET/QCI related documents.
- Conducting Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies and preparation of Environmental Baseline Report for the same.
- Preparation of reply for show cause notices, inspection notices, revocation of closure order.
- Submission of Hazardous Waste Return, Generation of Manifest for Solid Waste Disposal
- Policy level intervention in case of new Environmental rules & regulations, analyzing and evaluating the implications at overall project performance.
- Preparation and submission of post EC Compliances
- Acquisition of NOC from CGWA for ground water extraction and Preparation and submission of CGWA NOC Compliances
- Acquisition of Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) Certificate for Plastic Waste Management (PWM)
- Environmental compliance review through periodic Environmental Monitoring Plans and walkthrough surveys.
- Actively involved in the ISO / IEC 17025:2005 (NABL) registration work as Technical Manager. Ensuring compliance of various quality measures such as ISO: 9001-2008, NABL certifications (ISO: 17025-2005) by maintenance of appropriate requisite documentation/records and updating of Quality Manuals and SOPs.
- Monitoring and assessing air, soil and water samples and writing up findings. Workplace and Emission source monitoring as per the requirement of Factory Act and GPCB.
- In-house calibration & testing of Laboratory Instruments and providing results that are repeatable within limits & specification to ensure that all instruments operate correctly and in reliable condition.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BSc or MSc in Environmental Science with 3-6 years of Experience with a Environmental Consultancy Organisation & having worked for a Chemical Manufacturing Industry.
2. Familiar with EC-EIA, PH, NOC, CC&A, Environment Audit and PCB's XGN Website activities. Anticipating future needs and forward planning.
3. Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills include report writing, formal presentations and the ability to work with a wide range of personnel from a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment.
4. Trained and mentored new staff members at work applying strong listening skills and the ability to provide clear instructions.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Mobile : 8287350710
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai