GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:316 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Engineer/Engineer - Fire Fighting Design (4-7 yrs)
It is for a well-established EPC Company providing design and project consulting for Pharma and Chemical Industry.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Design sprinkler and hydrant systems for industrial projects.
- Design pump room and underground/overhead tanks for the firefighting system.
- Prepare hydraulic calculations.
- Discuss the requirements with the client.
- Discuss with their statutory requirements and finally design a fire fighting system.
- Follow up with Clients for datasheet and drawing approvals.
Candidate Profile :
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical engineering with 4-7 years preferably with Diploma in Fire system
- Consultancy background in handling projects in chemical, pharma, beverages is the most desired
- Must have experience in designing fire fighting systems for industrial Projects.
- Ability to design Plumbing / Fire fighting as per required standards is preferred
- Shall be well versed with the statutory regulations and various national and international standards followed.
- Must be conversant with the preparation of registers, detailed drawings, sketches, and other project information to facilitate proper installation on-site and approval.
- Knowledge of preparation of BOQ and design specification sheet is needed
- Person should know the FM Global, NFPA, IS & NBC standards, and SprinkCALC and PIPENET software knowledge.