Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Industrial Automation & Robotics Company
Views:146 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Engineer/Engineer - In Process Quality - Electronics (4-6 yrs)
Designation : Sr. Engg/Engg. - Customer Support / In Process quality Electronics
Min Qualification : BE/B. Tech (ECE/EEE)
Min. Experience Required : Min. 4 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Key Responsibilities :
- Primary focus on manufacturing Quality Inspection & Analysis.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of the Quality Assurance department.
- Documents preparation for QMS, including IATF
- Develop and enhance the Quality Assurance department to meet the demands of customer driven quality improvements
- Maintain focus on prevention of customer complaints.
- Process verification and validation.
- Identifying CTQ (Critical to Quality) processes and ensuring proper check on check.
- Poka yoke verification.
- Conducting Process Audits in reference to Control Plan and ensuring standard work.
- FTM (Final Testing Machine) Validation.
- Limit Samples Verification
- Analysis of Customer Complaint / End of Line / In-process failure parts.
- Participate in day to day activity in FMEA, process capability, Gage R&R, SPC,
- Day to day quality data with analysis to his superior.
- Problem analysis and assessment skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Analytical Ability
- Working experience in Automotive Electronics product manufacturing company is must.
- Electronics Systems / Process Knowledge for IQC, PCB, PCBA, ICT etc related standards
- ESD, Cleanroom environment set up experience
- Working with ECU /MCU Test procedures