Recruiter at Skills Group
Views:398 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Engineer/Engineer - Plumbing - Pharma Consulting & Engineering (10-15 yrs)
Client : Pharma Consulting and Engineering Company
UG / PG Qualification: BE (Chemical/Mechanical) OR B Arch
Exp: 10 to 15 yrs
Ctc: 10 to 12 lacs
Desired profile of the candidate
1) Skills required:
- MS Office
- Excellent Knowledge of AutoCAD & 3D Design
- Microsoft Project
- Autocad Revit will be an additional advantage
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in groups/as a part of team
- Supervisory abilities
2) Good Academics AND Piping engineering course
Job Description / Responsibilities :
1. Design and preparation of layout for water supply system, drainage and sanitary system including soil and waste water management system, irrigation systems for all kinds of building and sites.
2. Calculation and pipe sizing of all services.
3. Sizing and calculation for STP, ETP and Septic Tanks as per project requirements.
4. Calculations of Storm Water/ Irrigation tank/ Domestic Water Tanks and pump sizing as per regulatory codes.
5. Collaborate with various teams to design all architectural and electrical requirements for all plumbing projects.
6. Preparation of conceptual and GFC drawings for all of the above services including Flow rate calculations.
7. Preparation of DBR for all PHE services along with relevant codes.
8. Preparation of Quantity Estimation, Specifications and BOQ for projects.
9. Evaluate all design drawings according to required quality regulations.
10. Periodical site visit as per site requirement along with review and perform tests on various materials and equipment and maintain knowledge on all product specifications and ensure adherence to all required standards.