Co-Founder at Fortunefootprints.com
Views:827 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Engineer - Environmental Compliance (5-8 yrs)
As a member of Arlo Compliance team, you will be responsible for overseeing environmental and social compliance of Arlo & its products. The successful candidate will support product engineering groups and corporate management to ensure full environmental and social compliance in a cost effective manner.
- Enforce compliance with world-wide restricted substance requirements such as RoHS, REACH, Prop 65, Conflict Minerals, etc. and perform supplier audits to ensure requirements are complied with and followed.
- Ensure compliance processes, procedures & requirements are adhered to during product and packaging development process.
- Partner internally and with suppliers to implement Arlo's restricted substances policies, track the use of materials, identify substances that should be removed due to their hazardous properties, investigate safer alternatives, and drive execution of component phase out programs.
- Train and promote awareness of Arlo's environmental compliance requirements within Arlo and ODM/Supplier staff.
- Manage Arlo's Full Materials Disclosure (FMD) database, define compliance targets, initiate escalation where necessary, and drive corrective actions when non-compliance issues identified.
- Review product and packaging to ensure compliance with relevant marking and labeling requirements are met.
- Respond to customer or 3rd party regulating authorities- questions regarding environmental compliance of Arlo products, including but not limited to recycling data related requests, SDS, etc.
- Lead battery compliance process, manage battery data & reporting, drive improvement & execute requirements to ensure compliance of battery and battery operated Arlo products.
- Manage sustainability data submittal from Arlo facilities and key suppliers, respond to customer surveys and generate Arlo's sustainability report.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Chemistry, Material, Environmental or similar technical discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in product compliance function preferably in consumer electronics or Information Technology Equipment (ITE) industry.
- Must have exceptional skill at organizing tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Excellent written and verbal English and language skills. Written or verbal proficiency in Mandarin would be a plus.
- Must have good presentation skills and proven track record to manage & analyze large volume data.
- Proven ability and willingness to take ownership of project; ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with Salesforce, Oracle, Agile, Tableau, etc. and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Knowledgeable of product configuration management practices (BOMs, specifications, ECR/ECO/MCO, part numbers, rules of interchangeability).
- Self-starter that works well in a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.