Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:93 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Engineer - Field Service Support - Electronics (2-7 yrs)
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Work and personal life balance
Our Client is a Mumbai based company representing world-renowned companies for Semiconductor, Printed Photovoltaic / Printed Electronics and Energy Storage.
- Desire to acquire knowledge through training at Foreign Principal's Factory to independently handle installation / Commissioning / Training / Application support to customers.
- Willingness to travel.
- To carry out periodical service Schedule during warranty or under AMC.
- To attain the targeted Service calls/ Service Revenue generation.
- To arrange for demonstrations /Application Support for potential customers
- To co-ordinate with customers for visits of Service persons from the head office/foreign principals
- Providing feedback to sales department of any new business opportunities arising.
- Guide/Motivate regional field/customer support force
Ideal Candidate :
- You possess a degree/diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronics. Nanotechnology engineering .
- You have at least 2 years experience for Sr. Service Engineer and 7 years for Manger ideally within a Service Management, Pre-sales/Application or Sales Engineer role.
- Preference shall be given to the candidate who have experience of installation / commissioning / Filed Service / Application and Process support in Semiconductor / Printed Photovoltaic / Printed Electronics / Energy Storage like Fuel Cells, Li-ion batteries etc related equipment.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems