Recruiter at Valuable Consulting
Views:83 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Engineer - Gasoline/Fuel Injection Design & Development - Automobile/Mechanical (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- 2 to 3 years of experience in design and development of automotive components
- Design and development of gasoline system components
- Interaction with sample production departments for technical clarifications
- Creation of development reports and customer technical documentation
- FMEA, Design reviews, DRBFM, tolerance analysis, design calculations and analysis
- Interaction with validation team for functional and reliability test on product
- Liasoning with lead development departments in world-wide GS locations
- Documentation as per PEP procedures
- Creation and implementation of innovative and low cost product concepts
- Interaction with customer technical personnel
- Interaction with suppliers through purchase department
- Project documentation
- Initiate and support PE activities in the projects.
- Support Sales department in the acquisition process of new projects
- Support plant for any technical clarifications concerning design
- Planning & tracking of development phases and work package
a) Essentially required :
- Good knowledge in GD&T, tolerance stack up analysis
- Exposure to product development processes and project management processes.
- Excellent communication skills (written & Spoken) + customer orientation
- Initiative and willingness to take responsibility
- High self-motivation and able to work independently
- Good analytical reasoning ability.
- Team player with high energy levels and self-motivation.
- Willingness to business travel (inland and world wide)
b) Desired :
- Specific knowledge in material or manufacturing processes (for e.g. plastic, stamping, molding)
- Exposure to BOM processes on SAP.
- Analytical reasoning ability and experience in practical application of design tools such as DRBFM, DFMEA, 8D, six sigma, etc.
- Exposure to Plastic & Sheet metal part design & development.
- Ability to interact with Cross functional teams during the design & development phase.
- Ability to interact with suppliers and clarify design & manufacturability questions related to proto & component build.
- Knowledge in design calculations (tolerance, hydraulic, strength calculations), Fatigue Analysis and Engineering Methodology.
- Good problem solving & analytical capabilities.
- Hands-on knowledge of 3D and 2D CAD, preferably Uni Graphics
Nature of work calls for the candidate to be flexible and agile, with high customer orientation. Candidate should be able to work in teams to achieve the results.