Sr. Associate Talent Acquisition at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:204 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Gear Engineering (4-6 yrs)
Brief Description :
A creative design engineer to generate new concepts and design for Industrial transmission components.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Proficient in 3D modeling and 2D Manufacturing drawings in Solidworks
- Should be proficient in reading the big drawing data.
- Generate new concepts and designs
- Will be responsible to generate drawings
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholder for having relevant data and information
- Generate technical reports
Job Specification: (Education, training and experience) :
- Graduate (B.E/ B. Tech) in mechanical engineering with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Conversant with various drafting standards (DIN, ISO and ASME).
- Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to details
- Proven experience in generating concepts and designs.
Competencies / Skills :
- A self-motivated team player, should be able to cooperatively work in multi-disciplinary team
- Good interpersonal skills, Team player, collaborative, and pleasant with colleagues
- Good Communication skill
- Exposure to electrical wirings and routings would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in machining and Assembly processes
LOCATION: Rexnord Hyderabad Office.
Incumbent will be appointed on the rolls of Euroflex Transmissions India Private Limited, A Rexnord Company.