Sr. Specialist HR at Team Management Services
Views:158 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Hardware Quality (4-10 yrs)
Our Clients :
Our client is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue exceeding $7 billion. They deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. They combine global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of 29,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA.
Designation: Sr. Engineer, Hardware Quality
Qualification: Diploma in engineering from an accredited university or college in mechanical engineering
Experience: 6-7 Years
Location: Navi Mumbai
Job responsibilities :
- Good knowledge on product validation
- Expertise on Zig and fixture design and building
- Good knowledge on electrical connection and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge on electronic board testing and troubleshooting
- Test support HW /SW -
- Preparing a test plans for products
- Analysing the testing requirements
- Identifying the standard procedures
- Installing and testing of embedded system for integration test and functional tests
- Work as a co-ordinator and facilitator for external lab testing.
- Provide support to production during the dispenser proto building and testing
- Perform the Part Inspection checks like Form and fit, functional tests, benchmark tests etc.
- Use workshop/lab equipment effectively and good Knowledge on setting & adjusting machine tools and equipment
- Expertise in pressure tests performed on casting and other mechanical parts used in hydraulics
- Expertise on hydraulics components such as pump, motor, valve and piping etc
- Responsible for new R&D exploration projects test lab related activities
- Knowledge in Alternate fuel dispensing system.
- Disassemble and/or assemble hydraulic, mechanical components and equipment; should have a hands-on experience of performing such activities.
- Frequently builds laboratory models to study construction and flow problems (Simulate the field issues).
- Travel to field (need basis) for analysis and troubleshooting a hydraulic components failure
- Exposure to high pressure components selection and testing
- Part of design review team.
- Additional licensure or previous work experience in designing hydraulic systems or components would be preferred.