Corporate Chief Officer - HR at RS Group of Companies
Views:61 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Engineer - Maintenance - Mechanical (5-12 yrs)
Sr. ENGINEER - Maintenance - (Mechanical)
(Will be heading the Maintenance Division)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
B.E/B.Tech. - Mechanical with 6-10 Years Experience or
Dip. In Mechanical with 10-15 years Experience
Candidates working in chemical process plants preferred
- Should have enough leadership qualities / lead the team to head the Maintenance Division.
- Should be well conversant with maintenance of Pumps, Blowers, all type of valves, Gear boxes etc
- Should have experience of laying pipe lines, knowledge of proper welding for MS, and different type of SS Pipe or sheet
- Should have experience in guiding workers for work from various work shop equipment like Lathe machine etc
- Should able to prepare plan and execute same of Preventive and Predictive maintenance or condition monitoring
- Should consistently work for ZERO Break down
- Coordinate with other Engineering services like Electrical, Instrumentation.
- Operational and maintenance Knowledge for Boiler and other utilities like Air Compressor is a must
- Should able to prepare small project and related Bill of Material with lay out sketch
- Knowledge of CAD and its operation is desirable
- Independently execute plant total maintenance activities thru leading the team of Fitters etc. in most economical way
- Should able to properly specify, specifications of all spares needed for correct procurement
- Try to maintain Minimum inventory of Spares and work all the time for Less cost of maintenance.
- Computer operation and adequate knowledge for operational activities must