Business Head at Gallop Research
Views:128 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer/Manager - Electrical - Substation Engineering (5-7 yrs)
Position: Sr. Engineer / Manager (Electrical) - Substation Engineering (110KV Switchyard and above)
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Aerocity, New Delhi
Interested in a new challenge in a fast-growing and ambitious organization, amongst the leading renewable developers? Want to be part of an exciting journey towards the development and implementation of innovative and sustainable energy solutions?
AMPYR Tech is currently offering a unique position as Sr. Engineer / Manager - Substations within the Engineering Department where you will be playing a fundamental role within a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Hands-on experience on EHV switchyards/substations of 110KV and above.
- Subject knowledge over, Active/ Reactive/ Apparent Power, Power factor & compensation.
- Preparation/review of Substation layouts, Schematics & Calculations.
- Create/ modify one-lines, three-lines, control & Communication schematics, wiring diagrams, relay panel arrangements, and cable lists for high voltage (110kV & above) substations.
- Perform Switchyard design calculations such as CT & PT Sizing, Burden calculations, Lighting Protection calculations, short circuit calculations, Bus-bar Sizing, earthing protections, Conductor Sizing, Sag & tension Calculations etc. corresponding to international standards.
- Perform Control & protection calculations & schemes such as plant Relay Settings with minimal guidance.
- Create/ modify/ review of detailed technical specifications of major equipment such as Power Transformers, Power circuit breakers, Substation Control & communication equipment & other EHV equipment.
- Preparation/ review of Control & Communication Cable schedules.
- Responsible for preparing a detailed Scope of work & BOQ for substations of 110kV & above.
- Provide technical support to ground personnel during installation & commissioning process.
- A Strong background of National/International Standards IS/IEC/DIN/EN/NEN.
- Must be experienced in designing software/tool like AutoCAD / ETAP/ PSSE etc.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge over Utility standards.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Must ensure deliverables with minimum timelines & maximum accuracy.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience :
- Education: BE/BTech or ME/MTech preferably in Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering/ Renewable engineering or equivalent.
- 5 -10 years of overall experience & minimum 5 years- experience in Substation design. (Candidates from solar power developers will be added advantage).
- Knowledge of different tools Like Auto Cad, ETAP / PSSE / Dig SILENT (Added advantage) etc.