Business Head at Gallop Research
Views:137 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer/Manager - PV Solar - DC Engineering (5-7 yrs)
Position: Senior Engineer/Manager - PV Solar- DC Engineering
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Aerocity, New Delhi
Interested in a new challenge in a fast-growing and ambitious organization, amongst the leading renewable developers? Want to be part of an exciting journey towards the development and implementation of innovative
and sustainable energy solutions?
AMPYR Tech is currently offering a unique position as AM/Manager - PV Solar- DC Engineering within the Engineering Department where you will be playing a fundamental role within a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals. With an embedded culture of diversity and team spirit, Ampyr Tech is striving to get the most-suited working environment for everyone to grow and achieve their full potential within the organization.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Documentations preparation for complete DC and other electrical works including SCADA system.
- Proficiency in preparation of Layout, SLD, cable trench layout and other necessary drawings.
- Expertise in Operating PVsyst software.
- Technical & Quality Assessment of PV Modules.
- Knowledge of relevant IEC for Designing solar Plant and equipment.
- Energy Yield Assessment on different weather datasets (SolarGIS /Meteonorm /3-Tier) & at different probability factors.
- Generation analysis in PVsyst considering different technology of PV modules and inverters.
- Shadow estimation.
- Cable sizing, Voltage drops calculation.
- Experience of reviewing Drawings related to DC system of solar plant.
- Design consideration for Installation method of various equipment as require in Solar PV plants.
- Coordination with the various EPC contractors for ensuring optimized engineering as per Industry's.
- Prudent practices /standards/regulations. Excellent hands-on experience in energy yield simulation with using various software's and weather data.
- Having experience in Europe/MENA countries will be added advantage.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience :
- Education: BE/BTech or ME/MTech preferably in Solar Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Power.
- Engineering/ Renewable engineering or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of experience in designing solar power plant.
- Knowledge of different tools Like Auto Cad, ETAP (preferable) / any Data Analysis Software.
- Knowledge of Advance Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.