Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:252 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Engineer - Manufacturing Engineerin (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Formulation and implementation of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 Quality Systems in manufacturing Engineering department
- Ensure IATF 16949 Documentation, Managing Audits, take corrective and preventive actions.
- New Process Development. Process Improvement
- Industrial Engineering Activities such as Lay Out, Time and Work Studies, Line Balancing, Capacity planning etc.
- Product, Tools, Jigs, Fixture designing
- New machine development, Low cost automation and digitisation
- Preparation of BOM, Drawings, Specifications.
- Understanding and preparing PFMEA, Control chart, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Supporting Production Department in Trouble Shooting
- Support in New Equipment selection.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech./BE in Mechanical compulsory.
- Driven to provide superior customer service.
- Committed to supporting a positive, team based work environment.
- Commitment to create positive work environment.
- Good Understanding of Manufacturing processes.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills to achieve excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills in cooperating with multiple sides.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Quality System and other Manufacturing systems.
- Analytical ability.
Local candidates preferred.