Senior Engineer - New Product Development (7-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Knowledge on IPCA 610 / JSTD 000 standards.
- Verification of PCB Gerbers .
- Finalisation of Stencils required based on the Bill of Materials.
- Process Optimisation of Reflow Soldering, Wave Soldering, Selective Soldering .
- Managing 4 to 5 Members .
- Coordinate with the team and Department head for overall New Product development process to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery targets for the Proto Products planned.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Review of Customer Requirements prepared by Engineers. Review of APQP plan .
- Discuss concerns in advance related to QCD targets for products planned with NPD Head.
- Review of Manufacturing Feasibility open points, Risk Analysis and propose mitigation actions.
- Inter act with Customer and obtain Customer approval for using alternate makes, specifications/ parts.
- Review the proposed appropriate processes, equipment and sequences etc. for manufacturing the product.
- Review of Process control documentation including Process Flow chart, CTQ, OQC Checklist etc.
- Verification of Process designs and validation.
- Create library of learnings (TGR-TGW) and deploy learnings in new projects Interact with manufacturing, Suppliers and QA in matters related to issues affecting QCD targets .
- Identify and implement Opportunities of improvements and implement continuos improvement projects.
- BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
Note : Please send Cvs only, who can attend the interview weekdays, with short notice period (max 15 days only)
Job Location : Mysore