Lead recruiter at Rosselle Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:430 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Engineer - Piping Material (12-22 yrs)
Lead Piping Materials engineer to support Domestic & GID projects with below technical skill set.
Piping design codes & standards :
- Adept at industry piping design codes & standards such as ASME, ASTM, API, PED, EN, BS, MSS-SP, NACE & PIP etc, applicable to process plant piping including pharmaceutical and utility systems such as water for injection, USP purified water, deionized water, sterile gases, clean steam, clean-in-place, steam- in-place systems, plumbing, waste systems, HVAC heating/cooling water systems and plant steam service.
Piping Material Specification (PMS) :
- Create/ determine piping class specifications according to ASME B31.3, ASME BPE/ Food Processing/ Dairy standards, relevant ASME dimensional and PED,BS,EN and pressure-integrity standards, with respect to fluid list and base material. Material compatibility review of piping materials with service fluid. Interface with Client SME for review and approval of piping materials specifications.
Valve Material Specification (VMS) :
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of valves including hygiene/ clean service valves. Preparing valve specification/ datasheets and reviewing valve GAD received from vendor.
Pipe Wall thickness (PWT) :
- Thorough experience in performing and checking the pipe wall thickness calculations including complying with IBR or other statutory requirements.
Piping Insulation Materials :
- Create/ determine piping insulation/jacket specifications and determine thickness in accordance with ASHRAE, IECC energy conservation codes, BS and EN.
Piping Post Installation Requirements :
- Create/maintain procedures for testing, flushing, cleaning, disinfection, and passivation of piping systems.
Material/ Purchase Requisition (MR/PR) :
- Prepare technical purchase specification & Technical check list to support RFQ`s & PR for piping bulk and Specialty items (SP). Capable of preparation and issue the MR/PR. Aware of Vendor lists for various piping items.
Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) :
- Experience in technical bid evaluation of piping vendor quotations for bulk & SP items. Reviewing material substitution.
Vendor drawing review :
- Reviews vendor drawings for bulk items like valves and specialty items like strainers, hose & coupling etc.
Material take Off/ Bill of material :
- Confident in leading the & undertaking, piping bulk & SP items MTOs. Application of contingency percentage based on various stage of MTO to determine the quantity for requisition.
SPRD data base :
- Create/ review and manage the SPRD database to support the 3D modeling. Monitor 3D model for correct materials used.
Job Notes/ Procedures :
- Prepare & review the job notes/ procedure for MTO taken and SPRD updation.
Line List data :
- Prepare line list with all engineering data like-radiography, LP/MP, PWHT, etc., and Calculation of hydrostatic test pressure for each line based on ASME B31.3 & line design conditions from process.
- Piping materials/ items shop/ site inspection exposure.
In addition :
- Candidate should be self-motivated professional who has graduated from an accredited university with a degree in Piping/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, decision making capabilities, problem resolution skills, and a sense of initiative.
- Excellent computer skills required (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access)
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks as scheduled is required
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment is required
- Effective coordination skills with multiple disciplines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.