HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:403 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Planning/Estimation & Execution - Civil (3-5 yrs)
The candidate should have experience in planning & execution in various civil projects. Must have strong technical experience in project Planning & Execution; preferably on high rise Buildings, Duplex, Commercial Residential projects,
Proficient with Computer, MS Office & Internet.
The indicative responsibilities associated with this job include :
- Management of site activities and in-charge of all functions of the project including supervising the progress at site and monitoring the site labour force.
- Provide detailed inputs and feedback during project planning/ program.
- Ensuring that correct version of drawings are being followed at site
- In short, ensuring overall site management, work execution and progress compliance.
- Supervision of ongoing building work such as Brick /Block/ RCC Work, concreting, electrical, masonry, plastering, flooring, waterproofing, painting, plumbing etc., at all stages
- Coordinate with different contractors/ agencies to ensure quality work
- Ensuring the quality as per designed specifications
- Ensure material, manpower & resource management on site
- Maintain day to day record of work progress at site
- Extract quality work from Junior Engineers and site supervisors
- Managing and solving labour problems at site and ensuring smooth work progress
- Verification of measurements for billing and giving approvals in finalization of sub-contractor billings
- Ensuring all safety protocols are followed at the site
- Maintain quality of work as per the QA/QC guidelines of company or standard civil practice or IS codes.
- Being well versed with RERA Guidelines needed for proper construction
- Maintain all pour cards and checklist for different items of works.
- Maintaining files for respective documents and share with office.
- Pursue different test procedures for materials by ourselves, contractor or third party as requirement.
- Maintain all test reports and share with office.
- MIS to be maintained :
1. Maintain Daily weekly and Monthly report.
2. Checking stock register and all formats of store in charge.
3. Track flat modification form
4. Follow all Stage Pass /SOP