Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:289 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Engineer - Planning & Scheduling - Project Management (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- 5-8 years of experience in EPC Industry
- Should be B.TECH/BE Mechanical Engineering
- Should have work experience with thermal power plants
- Experience with Project management activities basically planning and scheduling for Air Pollution control equipment at thermal power plant is preferred.
- Develop & maintain the project planning, scheduling & monitoring the project activities, which includes coordination with Engineering, procurement & construction activities, by using project management tools Primavera or MS Project
- Preparation of other planning document (Like Progress S-Curve, Earn Value Curve, Histogram, Cost report etc.).
- Preparation of DPR and detail project report, monitoring of critical path and schedule impact report for project management using project management tools
- Maintaining Joint measurement with client/sub-contractors and monthly planning of ongoing project.
- Organizing Technical meeting with client and vendors for site technical support.
- Preparation of Agenda/Draft for meeting and preparation of daily, weekly & monthly progress report.
- Monitoring ongoing project as per schedule and calculation of constrain delay and other factor causing schedule delay.
- Analysis of delay of ongoing project and preparation of document related to time extension.
- Preparation of monthly weekly and daily progress report of ongoing project. And routine coordination with team for constrains and issues.
- Proactive assessing progress, completion forecast and coordination with departments to mitigate schedule delays or to optimize project completion.