Senior Engineer - Plant Maintenance - Construction (7-9 yrs)
General Responsibilities :
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
- Taking care of Utility machines (UPS, Compressor, DG, WTP, ETP, STP, Cooling tower, scrubber, Fire hydrants, and alarm system)
- Taking care of preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance,
- ACB, VCB, HT and LT Panel Maintenance.
- New project schedule preparation and support (New machines procurement and installation)
- Assessing the potential risks of projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles;
- Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues;
- Overseeing the work of junior staff or mentoring civil engineers throughout the chartership process;
- Communicating and liaisoning effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients;
- Managing budgets and other project resources;
- Compiling, checking and approving reports;
- Reviewing and approving project drawings;
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations;
- Adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments;
- Ensuring that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget;
- Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
- Preparing the daily report, weekly report, and monthly report for the project progress.
- Taking care of all Government approvals, license, renewals, inspections, compliances (KIADB, KSPCB, CEIG, FACTORIES AND BOILERS, FIRE DEPARTMENT, DEPARTMENT OF GROUND WATER, DIC, Local authorities)
Work Experience and Skill Requirements :
- Ready to work in the construction site.
- Hands on experience in Construction projects.
- Background in the construction industry is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Kannada, able to read, write and speak English and Kannada, Additional language skills are preferred.
- High degree of professionalism with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Team Management skills.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS-Office.
- Time Management Skills : Punctual and able to meet deadlines as per schedule
Educational Requirements :
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Diploma Electrical Engineering with 8-9 years- Experience.
- B.E in Civil Engineering / BE in Electrical Engineering with 6-7 years- Experience.