Senior Recruiter at Technoscience
Views:315 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Engineer - Product Development - IT (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for high-speed cable assembly (DAC\ACC\AOC) product sustaining & development, which are used for data communication or Hyperscale computer. Provide customer innovation solution as well as manage the engineer documents for the company products.
- Bachelor degree (Mechanical) required and Master is preferred
- Knowledge about various phases of product realization and product development
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art design tools such as 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD), modelling, Geometric Dimension & Tolerancing (GD&T), electrical & electronic design and Simulation
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing process (machining, molding, stamping, plating, etc.) will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge in material (metal/plastic) properties will be a plus.
- Knowledge of transmission line/signal integrity concepts is necessary completing required tasks.
- Familiarity with quality tools (FMEA, 6sigma, DOE, 8D- ) will be a plus.
CRITICAL EXPERIENCE :
- 7 to 12 years working experience as new product development related position and 3+ years of working experience on product developing of high-speed connector\cable\cable assembly.
- Experience on working closely with the SI engineering team and capable of SI test report reviewing\ root cause analysis for SI performance failure.
- This position is highly technical and requires an individual who can work independently.
- Experience on product compliance certification (Product, Safety, Environment substance control)
- Experience in design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA), design for cost (DFC), design for manufacturing (DFM)
- Previous experience building and sustaining high-performing multi-disciplinary engineering teams