Senior Engineer - Production (1-14 yrs)
Designation: Senior Engineer Production
Type: Full Time
- Daily Manpower Management & Planning (Control on Manpower during Lean/Peak Season).
- 100% Production Plan Completion, Line loss recovery within Stipulated Time.
- Productivity Improvement Activities.
- Knowledge of Washing Machine manufacturing process Semi & Fully Automatic.
- Overhead Cost Control Activities.
- Consumables & Capex Budget making, control & reduction & Maintain in SAP.
- Scrap cost Reduction.
- Manpower Reduction through innovation.
- Line Balancing Activities & regular Bottleneck Improvement for Monthly Target achievement.
- Problem solving through using of 7QC tools.
- Training of team members & Operators & maintain skill.
- Daily Production Indices Report Making & Sharing to all.
- Ability to conduct meeting with support department in case of daily indices non achievement.
- Prepare countermeasure for Indices non achievement.
- Responsible for 6S, Kaizen, TPM.
- ISO9001, HSE14001 & 450001, HQ & Internal audits/Line tour preparation.
- Preparation & Monitoring of EAIS, HIRA and Risk & Opportunities of work place.