Talent Acquisition at Artha Energy Resources LLP
Views:512 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer Project - Operation & Maintenance (2-3 yrs)
Site Engineering :
- Coordinate with EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies for smooth execution of work at site.
- Joint inspection of material receipts at site by respective EPC Contractor and certify the same.
- Monitor the construction of solar power plant facilities.
- Verify and certify running bills raised by EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies as per actual site work progress.
- Implementation of the industrial standards, quality, Health & Safety Norms (HSE Guidelines).
- Review of project planning, scheduling and monthly progress reports.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meetings at site with EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies to monitor site execution work, progress & submission of site progress report to HO, i.e. overall site work monitoring.
- Coordinate/liaison with Government/local authorities as per requirement.
- Responsible for execution of work as per Quality Control plan and Safety Plan.
- To monitor everyday site execution work, progress & submission of site progress report to HO, i.e. overall site work monitoring.
- Coordinate with civil engineers, mechanical/ Electrical engineers of Contractors to ensure the project is delivered as per technical specification and compliance.
- Making sure all civil works are as per drawings & schedule.
- Responsible for verifying the quality of all civil work as per standards, specifications, drawings, and owners- instructions.
- Inspection and Certification of Method for testing (on-site lab, independent, contractor) construction materials for compliance with applicable codes and specifications, especially for soil compaction, concrete, rebar etc.
- Travel to project sites and vendor locations as assigned to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required Perform electric, hydraulic, mechanical and software component inspections, testing, repair, and troubleshooting, in accordance with its specifications.
- Provide timely written review reports from field operation, status, and constructive feedback as requested.
- Responds to emergency call outs Ensure that all O&M activities performed at project sites, requirements and warranties - Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders.
- Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.