Senior Engineer - Projects - HT & LT Installations (4-8 yrs)
Sr/ Engineer- PROJECTS (HT & LT installations)
- Engineer Projects is a person with sound expertise in HT & LT installations. He is overall responsible for execution of any part of the project assigned to him, ensuring adherence to highest quality and safety standards as stipulated by the company.
- Sr. Project Engineer is a person with sound electrical engineering background. He is overall responsible for execution of project ensuring adherence to highest quality and safety standards as stipulated by company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- He assists project engineers in execution of projects.
- He makes sure installation activities are carried out exactly as per process steps laid down.
- He coordinates with the store keeper and makes sure that material required for planned installation activity is readily available by considering delivery timeline of materials and if any shortage needs to highlight PE.
- He highlights well in advance about any shortfall in required resources (Manpower / Material) to carry out planned installation work to project engineers.
- He decides work priorities and distributes work to a deputed work force in such a way that optimum work outcome is obtained every day.
- He is responsible for coordinating with other agencies/ co-contractors to ensure huddle free work execution.
- He should properly and well in advance highlight any dependencies that can impact his work schedule to PE.
- Provide regular updates of work to CM or PE of the project.
- He is overall responsible for execution of work with quality and agreed timelines, adhering to all safe work practices quality standards laid down by company.
- He ensures that all the snag as pointed out by PMC/Consultant/ Client are attended and duly gets it verified and signed from them.
- He should practice spiritual foundations laid down by company and strives to propagate same in the colleagues working with
- He provides all required documents to generate WCR report to PE.
- He is responsible for generating measurement sheets and get it approved from project engineer & client's representative.
- He needs to record all the changes in shop drawing incurred during execution and send markup drawing to project engineer for as built drawing.
- He needs to Update Quality Check and Installation Checklists as per progress of work.
- He need to prepare MIR for the material received at site and get it sign from PMC/Client.
- He needs to check and ensure TDS and Sample board received from planning department is inline.
- He needs to update commissioning checklist and reports and get it sign from PMC/Client.
- He needs to do Mock up prior start of any activity and get it approved by PMC/client.
- He ensures following from Store Keeper
- Timely GRPO.
- Timely Consumption.
- Maintaining Inward / Outward Register and Material stacking.
- Maintaining Inward / Outward register for Tools and Tackles.
- To cross verify stocks for raising PR.
For Senior MAnager :
- He needs to understand scope of work as specified in BOQ very thoroughly, he should intimate PM/CM about any request for execution of work not covered in BOQ.
- He needs to coordinate with planning team for CAR/WCP/BOCW/CLRA for respective project.
- He needs to continuously monitor following on all the projects that are assigned to him.
- He ensures electrical installation work executed at his site is as per installation process set by the company and meets the quality objectives of the company.
- He prepare Variation Statement immediately after shop drawing approval.
- He needs to estimate material requirement and generate PR in timely manner such a way that planning and procurement dept. gets adequate time to verify and place the order.
- He is responsible for forecasting quantum of work to be carried out in coming week (one week look ahead) and plan material requirement accordingly to ensure smooth & timely execution. Also needs to create work front from PMC/ Client.
- He needs to ensure accuracy in material estimation in such a manner that avoids recurrence of same material requirement again and again as well as avoids large stock of unused material at the end of project.
- He attends all the review meeting of the projects and effectively represents the company.
- He is responsible for generating Daily DPR/WPR.
- He is responsible for generating following documentation in timely manner as per requirements of site.
- Reconciliation of Measurement sheets with GRPO, If any material is balance it should be IVT through SAP.
- Acknowledgement of material receipt at site.
- Generating Work Completion Report (WCR) and send mail to PMC/Client for approval and sign off.
- Coordinating with Planning team to compile all Handing over documents in time and getting verified from client's representative.
- He assists CM in performing any other tasks that are not described above or may be specific to particular project/ job.
- He is responsible to impact training to FM/Client and get witnessed.
- He is responsible to get sign off on QC reports and Non- Compliance responsible.
- He is responsible to get Sign off on Virtual completion report from PMC/Client then DLP starts.
- He is responsible to submit ABG/PBG/RBG to PMC/Client.
- He ensures ONE BILL A MONTH for project assign irrespective of value.
- He is responsible for timely billing in coordination with GRPO value of respective project.
- He is responsible for timely collection from PMC/Client against bill raised.
- He ensures timely submission of all compliance/statutory document.
- He is responsible for Labour bill closure with proper supporting document and need to recover Debits against violation if any.
- He is responsible for Attic stock handover to PMC/Client with sign off and same is claimed in final bill.
- He ensures following from Site Engineer,
- Timely Execution of work in terms of Quality, Quantity and progress as per Schedule.
- Getting and giving clearance from other agencies.
- Monitoring GRPO and Consumption of Project.
- Getting and producing all Documents (MIR, Joint Measurement sheets (JMR), WCR, Installation Checklist, Quality Checklist and commissioning checklist) related to billing.
- Getting all documents (As built, Filled Test Report, Commissioning reports, Quality closure report, Snag List closure report, Training, NCR, Debit note against violation)
Additional Information :
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
- For Engineer- Associates Diploma (3-5 Yrs Exp.) or degree in engineering (1 to 2 yrs Exp) of site execution.
- For Senior Engineer- Associates Diploma (8-9Yrs Exp) or degree in electrical engineering (5- 6 Yrs Exp) of site execution.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- He should have sound English language skills, both oral and written at a proficient level.
- He should be capable of writing mails very diligently as per requirements of accomplishing above mentioned responsibilities.
- He should demonstrate his ability to effectively utilize resources and material allocated for each project.
- He should be able to suggest means of cutting operational cost of the project.
- Be proactive and ability to take the lead on execution initiatives.
- Use his interpersonal skills to communicate with individuals at all levels internally and externally
- Show computer proficiency in relations to MS Office, AutoCAD and other technical & software programs as required to accomplish his responsibilities.
- Ability to provide technical support wherever and whenever required in resolving site related problems.
- He values his commitment made to clients and consultant end ensure timely accomplishment of same.
- He maintains cordial relationships with Client/Consultant/PMC during and after execution of project.
Required Qualification : Graduation ; Any Graduate