Sr Recruiter at Technoscience
Views:43 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Purchase (4-10 yrs)
Sr Engineer Purchaser
Short department description: You will be a category buyer for Bought-Out parts like Motors, Gear Boxes, Geared Motors, Belts, Bearings, Chain-n-Sprocket and other catalogue parts, handling a total spend of approximately 20 plus crores per year.
- Negotiate and finalize Annual Rate Contract with suppliers
- Buy material based on requirements, ensuring on-time deliveries
- Control cost as per budget
- Optimize Lead Time of material
- Do demand & spend analysis and maintain optimum level of inventory
- Work on alternate sourcing/alternate models/alternate makes to achieve cost reduction reduction and delivery improvement in coordination with Engineering, Planning, Manufacturing & suppliers
What you bring:
- A Graduate Engineer; Mechanical. Having Diploma in Material Management / SCM will be a big boost.
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience as Buyer, in which 4 to 5 years in Purchasing of Bearings, Gear Boxes, Motors and other Catalogue parts
- Knowledge of supplier base for the concerned parts in India as well as overseas. Strong supplier management skill
- Strong technical knowledge of bought-out parts
- Very strong in Costing and cost optimization techniques. Highly cost sensitive with demonstrated ability to reduce cost
- Very good analytical & problem solving skills
- An excellent team player with flexibility
- Knowledge of Commercial Terms & Conditions, Inco Terms, documents like LC/PO/Invoice, GST, ABG / PBG etc.
- Experience in working ISO 9001, OHSAS / ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 environment