Senior Engineer - Purchase - Auto/Auto Ancillary (3-8 yrs)
In this capacity of Senior Engineer you would be responsible for purchase of Tools, jigs & Fixtures
You are best fit if you have :
- Experience of setting up vendors from zero base & successfully making them operational.
- Zero based costing knowledge.
- Knowledge of development of tooling as per drawings (Dies, Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges, Tools), Job work as per drawing.
- Knowledge of Purchase of Broaches, Hob Cutter & Shaving Cutter as per Drg.
- Knowledge of purchase of Quality Measuring Instruments
- Planning & procurement, Vendor development, Supplier audit, Costing, Price negotiation, Scheduling & follow-up
- Ensure that Quality of Incoming materials received from vendors is improved upon consistently based on the Quality parameters targets set by the company through consistent deficiency reports being generated and shared with vendors.
- Reviewing Vendor performance and taking corrective actions to ensure timeliness and Quality of supplies
- Ensure regular follow up with the suppliers, Monitor & Improve supplier performance. & develop new alternative sources of supply.
- Evaluates the vendor w.r.t. technology, manufacturing systems, Quality systems, management capabilities, design expertise, tooling capabilities, current performance
- Preparing procurement related technical and commercial terms and conditions & good in Document control.
- Develop negotiation strategy related to Purchases and lead negotiation to arrive at business agreements with vendors.
- Ensure regular follow up with the suppliers, Monitor & Improve supplier performance. & Develop new alternative sources of supply
- Timely MIS Reports. Knowledge of IMS/IATF Audit and Documentation.
- Candidate should be conversant in SAP ERP system and Advance Excel Skill