Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:139 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Purchase/Procurement - Solar Products (5-9 yrs)
Leading solar company (OEM) requires Sr Engineer ( Procurement )- Delhi
One of our client a leading solar company which is a Leading Project Developer and EPC solutions company located in Delhi NCR Region dedicated to Solar Rooftop/ Captive Power project solutions for Commercial and Industrial organizations. We have a dedicated team of Designers & Engineers to cater all your technical requirements, and have executed projects of almost 10000+ kWp for various clients. We currently have projects and operations spread over 10 states .
We are a company that pride ourselves on our teams technical and design ability. With this thought we have started a first of its kind Financial Generation Guarantee (FGG). FGG is a program where a bank guarantee is provided to client for ensuring that in case our plants perform below a certain level, the ROI of clients is not hurt. FGG is provided to all our clients till the end of their ROI period, which is typically 3 years. We would be delighted to meet you and present some more information about our company and solar. We are sure rooftop solar would be add value to your esteemed organization and help improve the company's profitability.
We are looking for Sr Engineer ( Procurement) for our client office in Delhi ( Connaught place)
PFB the details :
1) Client - Leading solar company( OEM)
2) Role- Sr Engineer ( Procurement)
3) Experience-5- 8 years in Procurement / purchase in solar industry
4) Location- Delhi- Conaught place
5) Joining- Maximum 15-20 days
6) Compensation- competitive
- A Solar Procurement Manager prime responsibilities include:
- Establish procurement strategies for acquisition of materials.
- Receiving and tracking of project materials that optimize quality, cost, and timely delivery criteria.
Job Description :
- Approve orders, buy margins and intake across regions and develop new vendors for the category and maintain multiple channels of sourcing.
- Implementing procedures for the purchasing and tracking of material for site/works, ensuring availability of material as per requirement. - Procurement and Inventory Manager.
- Should be well versed in the technical aspects of the required materials and should have the capability in bargaining the prices of various materials.
- Past experience in handling supplier network and right vendors on boarded.
- Must have previous experience in people management, process management.
- Material Procurement, Vendor Management, Sourcing, Supply Chain Operations.
- Monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Work collaboratively with the management and design team to coordinate supplier selection, credit and terms, track supplier performance standards, and conduct ongoing evaluation.
- Conduct research via the Internet, catalogues, trade publications, and trade shows to identify potential suppliers.
- Interview prospective suppliers either face-to-face or over the phone to determine prices, discounts, terms, etc.
- Create spreadsheets with vendor & product or service comparisons of prospective suppliers to support management decisions.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files and records, price lists, the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, monitor subcontractor performance, calculate the cost of orders, ensure invoices are charged to the appropriate accounts, and monitor inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping records.
- Develop plans for the effective organization and temporary storage of project materials and general inventories at various company and/or independent warehouse locations.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate records for all stored materials, and the safe, secure and orderly upkeep of company warehouses.
- Prepare and communicate to the Sales, Design and Construction teams product availability, lead times, and cost roadmaps for key materials. Monitor and support returns, damage replacements, and warranty claims.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should be from the Solar Industry.
- Experience in negotiating contracts with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills- Need to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers. Ability to use MS Office tools
- A Graduate or a Post Graduate with around 5+ years of experience in handling Procurement for Solar Industry
Other Requirements & Expectations :
- Familiarity with solar technology, concepts and materials
- Self-disciplined and have good organizing abilities
- Good in prioritizing tasks and co-ordination