Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:258 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Engineer - Strut Mount Design & Development (5-10 yrs)
Opening with automotive rubber parts manufacture worldwide and continues to be the market leader. Company acquired the No. 1 position in the field.
Position - Sr. Engineer (Strut Mount Design & Development)
Job Location - Manesar, Gurgaon
Qualification - B.E. / B. Tech./Diploma
Work Exp. - 5+ years
Job Mandate : Responsible for reverse Engineering, Design & Development of Suspension Strut Mount
- Design Concept awareness of strut mount.
- Drawings preparation & detailing of strut mount.
- Derivation of Basic strut Design calculation as per vehicle platform.
- Preparation of DFMEA for strut mount.
- Coordination of development activities of Suspension and sub components.
- Preparation of DVP / Life cycle / durability testing parameters.
- Working with Proto/Testing team in Fitment and Validation Activities.
- Resolution of Design Issues raised during Testing, Production build & Customer vehicles through Problem Solving Techniques.
- Execution & Implementation of Cost Reduction Ideas.
- Adherence to the Project timelines & Risk Assessment in Product Development.
- Basic knowledge on Materials used and GD&T.
- CAD Skills / Computer Skills: Surface Modeling and Solid Modeling in UG/ Creo/ Catia.
- Drafting 2D drawing preparation, Assembly drawing & Installation drawing preparation
Account Manager - Automobile, Heavy Engg. & New Avenues
Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants