Recruitment Manager at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:1345 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Engineer/Team Lead - Aerospace (6-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct design calculation of the product and assembly as per applicable standards
- Will be responsible to develop design solution for mechanical systems and assembly
- Development and final publication and generation of the technical reports
- Support VAVE for existing products (Feature enhancement and / or cost optimization)
- Design SOP Creation and maintenance
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholder for having relevant data and information
- Lead team of 2 to 4 engineer and drive productivity and ensure KPI matrix
Job Specification : (Education, training and experience)
- Graduate (Bachelor, B. Tech / Master, M. Tech) in mechanical engineering from reputed institute with min 70% (8 CGPA) marks
- 6 to 9 Years- experience in mechanical engineering domain
- Candidate must have good knowledge in mechanical system design
- Knowledge of tolerance and stack analysis and mechanical design and calculations are must
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in system design (Housing design, Gear Design, Bearing design, Shaft design etc.)
- Conversant with various standards (DIN, ISO and ASME).
- Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to details
- In-depth understanding of engineering calculations.
Competencies / Skills :
- Must have experience of product development, concept development and product development processes and methodology
- Exposure to Manufacturing process like casting, stamping, forging, machining processes / Assembly process etc.
- Excellent Communication and leadership Skill
- Strong interpersonal skill, Team player, collaborative, Executive presence
- A team player, should be able to cooperatively work in multi-disciplinary team.
- Technically sound and self-motivated.