Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer - Electrical Design (4-8 yrs)
We invite you to bring your strong knowledge of AutoCAD / Revit into play as you co-ordinate with Project Manager and Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings.
- To succeed in this role you must have B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 4 to 8 years of professional experience in the relevant field
- Are you our new Design Engineer - Electrical - MEP?
Inviting bright minds :
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our REC department :
As our new Engineer - Electrical - MEP you will be part of a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Design of Low Voltage Switchboards and LV sub-mains cabling, distribution and Containment
- Design of Power distribution to mechanical and public health equipment
- Design of Emergency power systems (Diesel Generator and UPS) and Small power
- Design of Earthing and bonding installations
- Design of Lightning protection, Lighting, Lighting control and Emergency lighting
- Safety installations and Security installations
- Your starting point for constant growth
- From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is
- Manage major aspects of the electrical design of projects.
- Be responsible to both the Project Manager and the Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer for the organization, production, and quality of work.
- Act as Electrical Lead/Sub-lead, depending on the scope of the project.
- Coordinate design efforts with all other groups, and maintain project records.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and procedures.
- Prepare and participate in design reviews.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include :
- Should be passionate about engineering with an attitude of absolute intolerance for non-compliance in relation to people safety, environment or product quality.
- Should have flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines and can be relied on to meet deadlines.
- Should be committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base.
- Must possess professional English language skills (written and verbal).
- Should be able to communicate clearly with drafting team by sketches.
- Should be able to work in a team and support, mentor and develop junior engineers
Welcome to our Buildings division :
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 4,000 experts across the world specialise in creating more innovative, sustainable and liveable buildings. We place particular emphasis on our liveable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.