Head - Operations at Pranav Industrial Solutions
Views:290 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Engineer - Tool Design & Development (5-10 yrs)
Qualification : BE/Diploma in Tool & Die making- with Minimum 6-10 years of relevant Experience
Job Responsibilities :
1. The position requires a highly motivated, self starter and experienced in press tool & progressive tools in precision sheet metal industry
2. Support Press shop production with tooling/technical problems (Online and off line tool correction).
3. Tool design & development of stamping machines
4. Provide specialist technical advice support on all aspects of Tool design.
5. Responsible to prepare the Tools as per the daily Production Plan in priority wise.
6. Oversee all work through the tool room efficiently and cost effectively and ensure that all target dates for tooling and tool repairing are met.
7. Responsible for manufacturing jigs and Fixtures to increase production efficiency.
8. Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
9. Evaluates work load and determines priorities within the tool room.
10. Maintains or supervises the tool room records.
11. Ensure the department is operating as per ISO quality system.
12. Responsible to take up any other task given by Management.
13. Exposure in AutoCAD / Pro-E / Catia / Solidwork is preferable