Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:181 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Engineering Manager - Design & Development - LV/MV VFD (14-18 yrs)
Job Title/Designation : Senior Engineering Manager-design and development of LV/MV VFD's products
Job Description :
- Responsible for the PE & Electrical Design team with broad scope and high impact to the business and is recognized as guide. Will be part of the PEP team and provide technical mentorship to the entire team.
- Supervise a team of 10 -15 engineers and provide Product solutions with Customer centric approach.
- Activities contributing to the design and development of LV/MV VFD's products and solutions for Global/Local business needs.
- Includes activities linked to RCAs and technical improvement of existing products and components
- Responsible for team operations planning/execution passionate about Solution within technical discipline.
Job Description/Essential Responsibilities :
- Execute design and analysis, evaluation of LV/MV VFD's product design and project engineering
- Responsible for Semiconductor design and engineering; crafting, developing and evaluating electronic components, integrated circuits for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Spearhead engineering practices and business improvements initiatives within the group & business
- Familiar with LV/MV drive systems, fault calculations and sizing protection components like contactors, isolators, and circuit breakers and basics of arc flash analysis.
- Work closely with electro-mechanical teams to optimize overall solution.
- Construct SLD, Specs & BOM for procurement and manufacturing of equipment
- Understand various standards relevant to design NEMA/IEC/UL standards.
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI) programs
- Identify opportunities for development, cost down, VAVE, and IP generation.
- Collaborate with global engineering & manufacturing sites.
- Root cause analysis and implement corrective and preventive action
- Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Ability to Hire, Mentor and develop talents.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Guide's or Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engg from accredited college / university
- 15- 20 years of relevant experience
- Preferred experience/knowledge in Product / Electrical design
- Proficiency in ETAB, Simulation tools like MATLAB/Simulink, PLECS, PSCAD, PSPICE etc.
Desired Characteristics :
- Spearhead initiatives and build impact.
- Good oral and written communication skills to influence at all levels.
- Good interpersonal team management and coaching skills.
- Effective problem identification and solving
- Demonstrate to work independently within and between teams and as an applicant.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse and highly matrix environment.
- Ability to energize teams and perceive change as an opportunity.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Experience : 15 to 20 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 25,00,000 to 30,00,000