Senior Executive - Admin (4-10 yrs)
Senior Admin Executive
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members
- Supervising Day to day office administration work
- Maintain and update company databases
- Supervising Travel Management ensuring successful travel arrangements through implementation of effective security, safety and disciplinary standards to both regular and occasional transportation
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchase of new materials within the allocated budget.
Desired Profile :
- 6 to 10 years of office admin related experience
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and people skills.
- Logical thinker, self-directed, organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to execute and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer focus and willingness to go the extra-mile
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within the position.
- Preferred Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities and excellent organizational skills.
- Open to travel
- Can work extended hours
- Easily approachable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.