HR Consultant at ZISPL
Views:134 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Purchase - Fastener Industry (3-6 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for the position of Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager (NPD) - Purchase in our organization.
Designation : Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager (NPD) - Purchase
Location : Kundli, Sonipat
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for analyzing the drawing of customer and finding the requirements for discussion with management/ Sales Team/Production.
- Responsible for searching of new vendors / products onsite or offsite per requirement or for cost cuttings /VAVE.
- Responsible to make Feasibility of Product per drawing or per Fastener Standard.
- Should have awareness about the fastener industries category wise where we can develop the product.
- Responsible to conclude/ to send final proposal of new RFQ's to management for finalization.
- Responsible to send purchase order to finalized vendors to buy initial lot qty.
- Responsible to update new product development Sheet/records.
- Responsible for negotiation with vendor.
- Should have basic Knowledge of purchase process & documents Like to Purchase order, Quotation, Performa Invoice, Quotation/product comparison etc.
- Responsible for attending the training and given it to the down line.
- Responsible for maintaining the 5S in the premises.
Requisite Skills :
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Computer software like Ms Excel, Word, Email sending etc.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, including local languages ( Written & Verbal)
- Good knowledge of Fasteners Standards, knowledge of Auto-CAD
Desired Skills :
- Should have experience in manufacturing industry.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Being performance-driven and focused on results
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Leadership style and team building approach
Education : Mechanical Engineer/Diploma in Mechanical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.