Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:202 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Executive - Commercial - Import/Export (0-5 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Leading manufacturer of pneumatic tools
The Job :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coordinating with CHA, Forwarder and Buyer regarding shipment.
- Coordinating& Negotiating with CHA, Forwarder and Buyer regarding shipment
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Knowledge of EU guidelines of Logistics
- Knowledge of DGFT
- Preparing Export Documents as per Letter of Credit and Arranging Letter of Credit with bank for Import consignment.
- Should be well versed in submitting Tenders for various PSU's responsible for NSIC, EEPC AND DGFT Registration
- Handling GEM portal tender submission and other direct enquiries
Ideal Candidate :
- Any Graduate with MBA International Business preferred with 3 - 4 years- experience in Import & Export Management - Documentation, LC, Invoicing, Coordination & Negotiation with CHA, Pre & Post shipment documentation, Insurance, eWay Bill, Registration on various govt sites like DGFT, EEPC, NSIC, GEM Portal etc
- Must have knowledge in Government Tendering and document processing
- Pre and Post Shipment Documents Bank documents