Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:129 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive - Demand Planning - FMCG/Pharma/Healthcare (2-5 yrs)
- Create and maintain all stages of the demand plan.
- Maintain and handle product history, accurate forecasts and promotional demand, Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets and business strategies.
- Maintain data relative to demand forecasts to include hierarchy, historical data cleansing, demand sensing data and forecast model parameters, Model based on industry trends and demand patterns,
- Participate in integrated business planning, working to meet demand planning key performance indicators, Support management with risks assessments and mitigation activities, Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff in a timely and effective manner
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimates to management
- Address demand related issues in a timely and effective manner
Minimum Qualifications :
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications :
- Graduate with Postgraduate/ Diploma in Supply chain Management
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in demand forecasting /forecasting role.
- Preferably should have experience working with FMCG, Agri and Pharma Industries.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast faced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel & Presentations Skills
Total Experience : Max 5 years in Demand Planning
Relevant : 2 Years Mandatory in Demand Planning
- Female Candidate Only
- Education Background should be in Supply Chain (Either Degree or a course)